A particular location providing American food with French and Southwestern affects, The Sawmill Grille will open Aug. 15 at 302 N. Spokane St., Post Falls.
The menu consists of the entirety from gourmet burgers and salads to Scotch-egg appetizers and prime rib and a complete bar with drafts from neighborhood breweries. Seating for ninety six includes high and occasional tables, partial cubicles and a bar, a private eating room for 20 with a balcony for 20 more as climate lets in. The future includes a shipping courier and catering.
The decor pays tribute to Post Falls logging and sawmill history. Owners are Rob and Emily Angell Clark with handling accomplice Wes LeDoux and assistant and chef Nick Mikkelson. Additives are a Sunday morning brunch, 8 large-screen recreation TVs and unique beverages. Soon to come are a kids’ self-serve sundae bar, an outdoor patio firepit and stay acoustic music and glad hour foods and drinks specials.
Midtown Home & Vintage Market in new region
The enterprise that turned into Junk at 811 N. Fourth St. Is now Midtown Home & Vintage Market, within the former vicinity of Joann Fabrics north of Safeway at 1003 N. Fourth.
The 15,000-square-foot space (vacant six years) permits owners Matt Bright and Megan Eatock to residence all their neighborhood carriers and develop with new ones with antique, contemporary, retro, primitive, domestically hand made, farmhouse fashion, furniture, gifts and domestic decor.
The grand starting is 10 a.M. To 1 p.M. Saturday, Aug. 17, with stay song, treats, giveaways and a raffle. Regular hours may be 10 a.M. To 5:30 p.M. Monday via Saturday and noon to 4 p.M. Sunday.
And across the street from Safeway …
Construction has started on a two-level, 5,000-square-foot building at 1022-1092 N. Fourth St. (throughout from Safeway).
Estimated for completion within the spring, the building will be multi-tenant probably with agencies on the first floor and workplaces on the higher.
“It suits into the conduciveness of midtown fashion,” said Duffy Smock of Windermere Realty. He may be contacted at 208-699-5466.
Now for the Tidbits
• The vintage Sears area at Silver Lake Mall is being revamped into two new places — Planet Fitness and The Flying Squirrel (a trampoline play region).
• CycleBar CDA wil be at 1430 W. Appleway.
• Alpine Animal Hospital (now on Best Avenue) is constructing a new place on Kathleen Avenue west of Mango Tree.
• Iron Pizza Co. Will be at 104 Best Ave.
• A join up belongings inside the northwest nook of U.S. Ninety five and Wyoming Avenue says “Equipment Hayden” and “Landlocked Marine.”
• A fourth Beau Monde apparel store may be at 810 N. Fourth St.
• BMC (Stock Building Supply) is constructing a brand new area inside the northeast corner of Prairie and Huetter to transport from Kathleen and U.S. Ninety five.
• Black Lodge Brewing could be at 204 N. Third St.
• Shiki Sushi might be on Sherman.
• Blades Cutlery & Sharpening is moving Sept. 1 from 3655 Government Way to seventy seven Commerce Drive in Hayden.
• Coeur d’Alene Paving and CDA Redi Mix are building a brand new place at 3110 N. Government Way.
• The Bier Haus might be inside the former Camera Corral constructing at 515 Sherman.
• STCU will open a department in Rathdrum later in the year.
• Wake Up Call Coffee might be within the former Taco Time constructing at 2517 N. Fourth.
• The new Bakery via the Lake may be on Coeur d’Alene Lake Drive.
• Aesthetica Skin & Beauty Bar could be at 1113 E. Sherman.
• A Maverik gasoline station-comfort store is under production on the southwest nook of Government Way and Dalton Avenue.
• AutoZone is building a new location at Highway 54 and Sylvan Lane in Athol.
• A new pub-eatery will open next to Vertical Earth on East Sherman.
• Release Float Spa may be at River City Plaza off Highway forty one.
• New places are coming to The Northern at Coeur d’Alene Place on Ramsey Road.
• A new area for financial institution cda (no caps) may be in Post Falls.
• Watch for Monarch Ramen & Noodle House within the former Syringa vicinity on Fourth Street.
• A new constructing for Idaho Central Credit Union is beneath production at 1327 W. Appleway.
• Bi-Mart will open a new shop inside the former Stein’s Family Foods constructing at 16102 N. Highway 41 in Rathdrum.
• The former Moon’s Mongolian Grill at 1901 E. Seltice can be Post Falls Steakhouse.
• The former Burger King building at 216 Appleway has been sold to any other fast-meals dealer.
• The new Hardwick Hardware is under creation at 3820 E. Mullan in Post Falls.
• A bike vicinity may be at 1308 E. Best Ave.
• Sign in a podiatrist’s workplace: “Time wounds all heels.”